Tuesday, August 13, 2013

AWESOME Online Resume Creator

For the past few months I have had a review of this AWESOME online resume creator inside my member’s area but finally decided that I can’t keep this one a secret. The first moment I saw this I thought it was a great way to get an advantage over other applicants, especially if you are a little creative and put some effort into it!

Check out the video to see what it can do and no doubt you will be just as impressed as I was. I have purchased and created my own online resume, even though I am no longer looking for a job. So rest assured, this is a real review from someone who has tried and tested the product.

I have done a little research into the company who built this because I wanted to see who the developers were to make sure it was worthy of a positive review. What I found was very interesting from a consumer’s point of view. The product was originally designed as a way for arts students to display their portfolio to their teachers and then future employers. But I believe they missed their mark because the uses for this online resume platform are much broader than that.

The people behind the product are a not-for-profit organisation who have only ever marketed the product to underprivileged communities who need assistance in gaining employment which is why the product comes with a dirt cheap price tag. Don’t let the price fool you though, there is certainly “more than meets the eye” when it comes to this product because it has a huge back end that makes its less obvious functions operate (such as its own built in tracking system that lets you know when and who has opened your resume).

VUMI is a real winner and it’s uses and features are far too many to list so perhaps it is best to just watch the video. In fact, the only complaint I did have was their video because it doesn’t do it justice. For those of you who are members, make sure you watch my videos about the online resume creator inside the member’s area as I cover in more detail about how I would use this awesome tool to its fullest potential.

online resume creator

AWESOME Online Resume Creator, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment