Thursday, September 5, 2013

Roughneck strength test

If you are here because you want to get a job on an oil rig then I guess I better explain what a roughneck challenge is. Although not all roughneck challenges are a prank to get a laugh out of a new guy, you should certainly be a little bit suspicions about what your crew is up to if you hear the words “roughneck challenge”.

Rather than explain the purpose of these challenges I might just let you watch the video and I’m sure you will figure it out. I have seen this prank done and also in a couple of other videos too. Although they did get the guy in this video pretty good, they could have taken it a step further and sprayed him with water after because drilling mud is extremely slimy and hard to wash off. I guess he was just luck to have a good crew.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment