Saturday, September 7, 2013

Offshore Drilling Companies – Job Scam

Quite often I get emails from people who have received scam emails and want to know if it is real or not. After seeing so many of these I can usually tell if it is a scam or not in the first 5 seconds of looking at the email. Most of them are pretty similar and I have made other videos on the topic of oil rig job scams already so I normally wouldn’t bother to make another one. However, this one was a little different so I thought I should make another video about it.

Normally people are not easily fooled by these sorts of scams because they usually end up in your inbox when you hadn’t even applied for a job. The guy who got the email that prompted this video had actually applied for a job through a legitimate recruitment agency. Now I’m definitely not implying that the recruitment agency has anything to do with it, I’m just concerned because these scammers are now even going to the lengths of posting real job ads.

I’m sure that the recruitment agencies have measures in place to try stop this sort of thing but they are obviously not enough to deter the scammers. I don’t think it’s realistic that we will ever see the end of this type of thing so the best you can do is be smart about your decisions before handing over any money. In this video I will teach you what to look for because once you know the scams usually are quite obvious.

Offshore Drilling Companies - Job Scam, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment