Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lease hand work in Alberta?



View Member ProfileSend private member's reply AuthorComment MessageFind Member TopicsFind PostsIrishexcile

Registered: today
Posts: 1 posted today at 01: 18 PMReply with quote # 1 Hey guys I am hopefully going to Calgary in March or April 2013 on iec-visa, which I provide up to 24 months in Canada. I'm really hoping to get a job in the oil fields as a unskilled workers I wondering how easy that might be? I no the work is hard and long hours but I no i will if I can a hard worker until recently when I let go of my internship I had been 3 years and 3 months of an apprenticeship done electricians. 5 years in total experience in the electric game. I have searched everywhere for a job want my time to get my papers, but no joy ... so instead of stay and the dole (benefits) I want to go to Canada I am 23 solo travel will am not afraid of work

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment