Monday, November 12, 2012

MATERIALS SUPERVISOR


Are you looking for job opportunties? Please submit your resume here.


Familiar Technologies: SYNTHITE INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS,PENIEL AUTOMOBILES,
KUWAIT AUTOMOTIVE IMPORTS,AND KUWAIT DRILLING FLUIDS AND OIL SERVICES SAK.

Regions of the world you have worked: INDIA AND KUWAIT

Resume: SUB: Application for the post of materials superviser

Dear Sir,
I am attaching a copy of my resume for your due consideration.
I am 41 years old Mechanical / Automobiles professional having 18 years experience in the materials/spare parts Division of above Industries having very strong knowledge and experience in coordination with staffs and customers.
I am hard working, dedicated, flexible individual with the ability and desire to provide excellent in service and willing to take on responsibility and challenge. I’m proven to be a fast learner & I have an extremely outgoing personality and have the ability to work under pressure when the need arises.
If given the opportunity to work in your prestigious organization, I shall endeavour to fulfil the requirements of the position to the best of my ability and to the satisfaction of the management.

Thanking you in anticipation for a favourable response.

Best regards,

Manoj C David.
Kuwait-shuaiba
01.10.2012
Cell :-

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment